Find out more
- Why become an MLA Locksmith?
- How Can I Join?
- MLA Membership Sectors
- Locksmith Training & Courses
- Locksmith Apprenticeship – Become a Locksmith with the MLA
- Locksmith Training Course Calendar Dates
- Locksmith Training Course Details
- Locksmith Training Advice
- Training Case Study
- Continued Professional Development (CPD) Scheme
If you’re a member of the public, or a business owner who needs the services of a locksmith and wants to find out more about the Master Locksmiths Association, including the strict criteria that MLA Approved Companies have to meet in order to use the coveted Approved Company logo then click here. Continue reading
- Are locksmiths licensed?
- Can I fit my own door lock?
- Can locksmiths provide more than just locks & keys?
- I’m interested in becoming a locksmith – what should I do?
- I’ve been told I need a safe – what advice do you have?
- I’ve heard of lock snapping, what should I do to stay safe?
- Security Advice for your home – Top 13 Tips
- How can I find a good locksmith?
- How can I check the credentials of the locksmith?
- Can you earn £60k – £100K per year salary as a locksmith after a 3 day course?