Companies who are NOT Master Locksmith Association Members
With the increasing recognition and value of the MLA logo and membership, we are noticing an increase in incorrect claims and logo abuse.
Where the logo is being used by companies who are NOT MLA Approved then it is a case of trademark abuse (a criminal offence).
Logo Abuse & False Claims of Membership
Logo abuse & misleading claims of membership may also infringe the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 and they are purporting to be signed up to a code of conduct which they aren’t.
Whilst we are chasing relevant authorities about companies who are not MLA Approved Locksmith but making claims that they are or abusing the MLA logo.
The below companies do not meet our vetted, inspected and qualified criteria despite what they may be claiming.
Companies currently making incorrect claims/abusing MLA logo:-
- Yorkshire Lock & Safe – in Keighley, Yorkshire
- White Chapel Master Locksmiths / WHITECHAPEL MASTER LOCKSMITH ASSOCIATION
- AADD Locks in Glasgow
- Property maintenance – London
- Shire Locksmiths – Bristol
- J & L Lock & Key Services – Cheshire
- AWK Locksmiths – Essex (using Locksmiths Halstead, Locksmiths Brightlingsea, Locksmiths Woodbridge and Locksmiths Haverhill names)
- Kwikteam Locksmiths
- Keymark Locksmiths – Bradford
- Black Locks Locksmith – Ayrshire
- LocksmithPro – many branches in London and Birmingham Area
- DMLS Derby Mobile Locksmith Solutions in Derby 07887 246907
Report MLA Logo abuse
If you know of a Locksmith company who is misusing the MLA logo, or claims of membership in any way then please contact us to let us know and we will investigate the matter.