Why Become a MLA Member
Join the UK’s largest locksmith association and receive the following benefits:
Benefits of Joining the MLA
- FREE MEMBERS ONLY TRAINING + MEETING
– Networking and free training at regional events
– Attended training classes and seminars at MLA Expo – Locksmith exhibition
- MEMBERSHIP ID CARD
– Your own ID to show proof of membership
- SHARE WORK WITH OTHER MEMBERS-
– Participation in regional and national contracts
- REDUCED PRICE ON TRAINING
– members only rates on training courses & exams
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION
– Feedback from technical committees on forthcoming legislation and access to technical information
- BI MONTHLY LOCKSMITH MAGAZINE
– Members only magazine “Keyways”
- MEMBERS ONLY DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS
– Discounts on vehicles & vans, insurance. credit card processing, finance, advertising etc.
- EXCLUSIVE FORUM + FACEBOOK GROUP
– Members Forum + Members Only Facebook Group
How Can I Join the Master Locksmith Association?
Membership may be granted to persons that qualify as defined in the MLA Bylaws.
We have different membership categories, all MLA members receive a number of excellent benefits.
To apply for membership see our become an MLA Member page.
Alternatively, you could contact the MLA Head Office and request an application form or telephone MLA Head Office on 01327 262255.
Locksmith Training Courses
The MLA Training Centre at MLA Head Office run training courses in becoming a locksmith and our locksmith apprenticeship provides a starting point for newcomers and beginners to the industry through to existing locksmiths who want to learn new skills or update their knowledge.
Become an MLA Member
Join the UK's largest locksmith association, all levels of membership available for those new to locksmithing to trading locksmiths.JOIN THE MLA