The 2017 Master Locksmiths Association Handbook with a directory of MLA Approved Locksmiths is now available to view online or download in PDF format. We recommend downloading the PDF to your phone/computer as you never know when you might need a locksmith or some urgent security advice.
Require a large number of MLA Print Handbooks?
If you’re a police force/insurer/consumer organisation and you would like a number of hard copies of our handbook to distribute please contact us
So What’s in the 2017 MLA Handbook?
- Introduction from Pro. Rachel Armitage & Chris Joyce
- MLA Member benefits
- MLA Training
- Use of Abrasive Wheels in the Workplace by John Harding
- MLA Continues its Collaboration with the Insurance Industry
- MLA Expo 2017 Preview
- BLI Exam – Standard of Modular Coaching Roach 2017
- Security related standards overview
- MLA 2016 PR Review 29 Chubb Award and Nigel Rose Bowl 2016
- MLA Guidelines for minimum security for domestic property
- Directory of MLA Approved companies
- Directory of MLA Affiliate Companies
Download Previous Handbooks
To download previous pdf versions of all previous years of the MLA handbook please see below: