The 2018 Master Locksmiths Association Handbook is now available to download as a PDF. The handbook includes details of all MLA Approved Companies, as well as a MLA Expo review, information on training courses, benefits of joining the MLA and much more…
We recommend downloading the PDF to your phone/computer as you never know when you might need a locksmith or some urgent security advice.
What’s in the 2018 MLA Handbook?
- MLA Member benefits
- MLA Training
- Use of Abrasive Wheels in the Workplace by John Harding
- MLA Continues its Collaboration with the Insurance Industry
- MLA Expo 2017 Review
- BLI Exam – Standard of Modular Coaching Roach 2018
- Security-related standards overview
- MLA 2017 PR Review
- Chubb Award and Nigel Rose Bowl 2017
- MLA Guidelines for minimum security for domestic property
- Directory of MLA Approved companies
- Directory of MLA Affiliate Companies
Download Previous Handbooks
To download previous pdf versions of all previous years of the MLA handbook please see below:
Require a large number of MLA Print Handbooks?
If you’re a police force/insurer/consumer organisation and you would like a number of hard copies of our handbook to distribute please contact us