Download The MLA’s Security Guidelines for your home
Live in a domestic dwelling and need security advice? In addition to the advice from your local MLA Approved Company, the Master Locksmiths Association has produced the `MLA Guidelines for the Minimum Security for Domestic Property’. This document is designed to help MLA members, Insurers and the Police Crime Reduction Officers to give you the best advice possible on security.
The document can be downloaded free by clicking here ( Updated June 2014 version )
- 10 Home Security Advice Tips
- I’ve heard of lock snapping, what should I do to stay safe?
- What is the most secure lock cylinder to prevent lock snapping?
Latest posts by Steffan George (see all)
- Master Locksmiths Association 2016 Handbook PDF Download - February 22, 2016
- Introduction to Connected Security – New MLA Course - October 28, 2015
- MLA Expo 2015 Wrap-up - October 12, 2015