Cost: Member Price: £456 | Non-Member Price: £492
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
1 Day Van Lock Fitting course will teach you how to fit Van Dead Locks, Slam Locks to installing face places.
Module is part of our Intermediate & Advanced Courses.
- Deadlock recommended tool list
- Slamlock recommended tool list
- Additional equipment recommendations
- The correct marking up and preparation before installation
- In depth guide on the correct and safe installation of products
- Hands on fitting to flat plates and simulation rigs then to a LIVE VEHICLE.
- All aspects of fitting the deadlock and hook bolt case as well as slam lock (time permitting)
This course is ideal for Locksmiths wishing to provide an additional service tackling the common occurrence of Van break-ins and theft.
Using Locks4Vans products, known to help tackle the ever-growing issue with their wide array of products, this course will set you up to be able to successfully install vehicle locks, and Locks4Vans products in particular.
*Open to MLA Members & Non-Members – will require a basic DBS check & must be in date within 12 months of the course.
Members reduced price – Become a MLA Member
Students should bring their own Set Square and Vernier Gauge
After the Course
Upon completion of the course attendees can look forward to a newfound confidence in van lock installation having gained the required knowledge and understanding on preparing and installing Locks 4 Vans products.
For dates of other courses please view our training course calendar.