Cost: Member Price: £90 | Non-Member Price: £108
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
The course will enable companies to professionally manage Governmental, Blue Chip Commercial & HNW companies and projects that will reward well, and improve individual portfolio of case studies were able.
You’ll be shown you how to plan, what to look out for, where to start, and where to get support.
Delivered by, MLA Member of 32 years, Thomas A Jenkins MSyl MBLI DipGAI MGAI RegAI Principal Consultant and Director of Affiliate Member ATAJ Secure.
What you will get from this course
- An introduction to the “Project life” and the following topics:
- What to look for before you commit / tender
- Asking critical questions that will determine the flow of the project.
- How the process unfolds prior to you even being appointed
- Understanding where, and what NOT to fall victim to
- Showing your knowledge (Being prepared)
- The administration, and calculating the time and value
- Valuing your knowledge and pricing strategy
- Understanding the products / specification and most of all, the standards
- Writing your proposals, and the process as well as delivering it
- Staying in control and the 7 steps to completion
Members Rate: £90 inc VAT
Non Members Rate: £108 inc VAT
Members reduced price – Become a MLA Member
This tutor for this course Tom A Jenkins has 18 years experience in the industry.
Tom has managed projects for central government and the national infrastructure for over 20 years, in fact he started projects for Terry & Gary Watts at Market Lock and Safe some 25 years+ ago.
Focussing on all aspects of physical security products and the higher level of standards (CPNI & LPCB) Tom then became the national commercial project manager for ASSA ABLOY and spent 18 long years delivering to blue chip sites for both Assa and Abloy respectively.
In January 2021 Tom launched ATAJ Secure Limited which is solely focussed on consulting in high security standards, specification, project management, and training, sharing his knowledge.