COVID SAFE INFORMATION
Visitors and exhibitors will need to demonstrate proof of COVID-19 status for entry to MLA Expo 21. This can be in the form of ONE of the following:
- Proof of completion of a full course of COVID-19 vaccination two weeks prior to arrival, either through the NHS App, the EU Digital COVID Certificate or the relevant certification for your country of residence, or through your Vaccination Record Card.
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test result taken within 72 hours of arrival, either through the NHS App or a picture of your negative reading on the cassette device itself
- Proof of a negative PCR Test result taken within 5 days of arrival through the NHS App.
- Proof of natural immunity based on a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the show
Wrist bands will be provided to confirm the check has been made and will help you get back into the venue if you decide to go outside and come back in
During the show
- Stands have been spaced out to allow for social distancing
- We are a mask friendly show so if people want to wear face coverings they are welcome to do so,
- Hand sanitiser stations will be located around the venue which we encourage use of
- Cleaning teams are in place during the event to maintain hygiene levels across the TIC
- Ventilation at the Telford International Centre has been reviewed to ensure that this is optimised allowing for adequate air flow / rotation through the halls during the event.
If you are in need of a Rapid Lateral Flow Test you can use the following Government link to locate a local location to get one – https://maps.test-and-trace.nhs.uk/