Cost: Member Price: £295
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
This course is aimed at locksmiths who maintain timber-based doors and that already have the necessary experience and practical skills, but that wish to improve their knowledge about maintenance requirements for fire resisting doors.
- The role of the fire door
- What the law says about fire doors.
- Certification, regulations & standards
- Inspection and maintenance requirements
- Record Keeping
- Further reading and resources
- The examinations
- Testing your knowledge
- And finally – Here we sum up the training content and the importance of working to the required standards.
MORE INFO – VIEW COURSE PDF HERE
Tutor – Neil Ashdown
The tutor for this is course Neil Ashdown who holds forty plus years of industry experience as well holding the following qualifications:
- Certification to a UKAS accredited fire door inspection scheme
- Professional fire door inspector
- Chairman of the Affiliation of Fire Door Inspectors
- Fire door inspector certification by BRE Global and Doorcheck
- Fire door installation & maintenance certification by BRE Global
- FDIS Diploma in fire doors
- Fire stopping inspector certification by Independent Fire Inspections
- Membership of the Institute of Fire Engineers
After The Course
Delegates that successfully complete the course and pass the final examination will receive a certificate of achievement valid for five years.
Members Rate: £295 inc VAT
Become a MLA Member