Cost: Member Price: £180
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
This module is part of our Intermediate & Advanced Courses.
- What Locks can be Bumped ?
- How to make your own Bump Keys
- Pro’s & Con’s
- Common Pitfalls & Techniques
- Do Dimple Locks bump open ?
- What Bump Hammer ?
Included in course
- Students get Hand out sheets covering everything in the lesson
- Brand new euro cylinder each with 3 x original keys where they can make 1x bump key from during the lesson
- Take the other 2 x keys and cylinder home to keep practicing with.
This module is aimed at the more experienced locksmith and those who have a good understanding of how lock cylinders work.
*Open to MLA members only and will require Standard level DBS check as opposed to the basic disclosure
Members reduced price – Become a MLA Member
For dates of other courses please view our training course calendar.