Cost: Member Price: £199 | Non-Member Price: £229
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
This module is part of our Intermediate & Advanced Courses
- Basic electrical principals
- Simple faults and how to find them
- Learning a methodical way to find faults
- Use of a multimeter
- Safe ways to work on mains electricity
- Basic knowledge of electrical laws
- Correct types of tools required
- How to install access control and comply with current standards
- and more!
This course is ideal for Locksmiths looking to take on access control work, fault finding on access control and how to ensure that work is to current standards
*Will require a standard level disclosure
After the Course:
Attendees can expect to be able to have a newfound confidence in tackling access control systems.
This course will ensure attendees have the required knowledge and understanding in how to deal with the faults in a professional and safe manner, improving their skill set and opening new markets to them.
None but if the attendee has any electrical tools please bring them along.
Members Rate: £199 inc VAT
Non-Members Rate: £229 inc VAT
Members reduced price – Become a MLA Member