Cost: Member Price: £295 | Non-Member Price: £395
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
This module is part of our Intermediate & Advanced Courses
- Various methods of entry explained
- Opening authority procedures
- Detailed lock identification through the keyhole
- How to successfully drill BS curtained mortice locks
- Including hints Tips and how to avoid the dangers of failure
- Hands-on drilling of BS mortice locks
- Instruction and hands-on NDE of BS mortice locks
This module is aimed at the more experienced locksmith (rather than complete new entrant).
- Should have either taken the Level 1 opening module or have been an MLA member for more than 1 year.
- Have a good understanding of lever lock terminology, how locks work and understanding of basic opening techniques.
*Will require a standard level disclosure
For more course dates please view our training course calendar.