Cost: Member Price: £295 | Non-Member Price: £345
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
- Exam standard key cutting to Chubb/ Union 3G110 – demonstrations and theory on various means of key
cutting followed by practical and assesment.
- General lock repairs – Silver soldering, extending keys Fitting Drill pin, bolt stumps, etc. Repairing levers,
springs, gating’s etc. Demo and practical for students.
- Euro profile Cylinders – Building and rekeying euro profile cylinders using the Kaba Grundmann
rekeying tools, how to load pins, retaining the top pin, passing, master keying etc
- Furniture Locks – Lock recognition, opening techniques, impressioning wafer locks, decoding making
master keys for furniture locks.
- Demo and practical for students.
This module is part of our Intermediate & Advanced Courses
Members Rate: £295 inc VAT
Non-Members Rate: £345 inc VAT
For the reduced members’ rate please view our how to join the MLA page.
For upcoming course dates please view our training course calendar.