Cost: Member Price: £39 | Non-Member Price: £49
Location: Master Locksmiths Association, 1 Prospect Park, Valley Drive, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1TF
Abrasive Wheel Certificate (Valid for 5 Years)
Those attending will receive a 5 year certificate.
Who should attend:
Anyone who works with Angle/Bench Grinders at work.
- Preparing risk assessments
- Recognising hazards
- How to keep hazards from becoming incidents
- Proper safe storage of discs and wheels
- Understanding codes and standards on discs and wheels
- Choosing the right disc for the job
- Varying types of abrasives and how they work
- Selecting correct items of PPE
- Machine maintenance
- Disc and wheel mounting procedures
Members Rate: £39 inc VAT
Non-Members Rate: £49 inc VAT
For the reduced members’ rate please view our how to join the MLA page, those new to the industry should look to join as a ‘Student Member’.
After the Course:
You’ll be able to mount wheels or use Angle/Bench Grinders within accordance with UK compliance.
Abrasive Wheel certification expires 5 years after the issue of attending the course.