Looking to add an extra locksmith service to your arsenal and thinking about fitting/repairing UPVC door and window locks? With UPVC doors and windows becoming more popular is this a business area that you’re currently missing out on.
Alongside our excellent beginners training courses, the MLA also run a 1 day UPVC training course, aimed at locksmiths wanting to get into this expanding area of the industry.
Contact us for our Free UPVC Course Pack or call FREE on 0800 783 14 98
What does this UPVC Course Cover?
- Multi Point Lock ID (various locking types/mechanisms, backsets, strike plates, profiles and packing etc.)
- Toe & Heeling
- Opening Jammed Mechanisms
- Gearbox Replacement
- Hinges & Handles
- Security upgrades
- Additional security
Testimonials From Working Locksmiths
To see what working locksmiths have thought of this course in the past and how it has benefitted their business please view the UPVC testimonial page.
View our Locksmith Training Course Costs and Dates on which the courses commence.
Those attending the course will also take away with them a fantastic 90 page full colour MPL ID manual (laminated pages in a presentation folder) containing detailed photos of different lock cases including internal mechanisms.
or call FREE on 0800 783 14 98
Practical sessions as well as demonstrations will also be held throughout the 2 days.
Training Course Details
Recommended Further Reading
- I’m Interested in Becoming a Locksmith What Should I do?
- 10 Locksmith Career Tips from the MLA
- Information on all our MLA Locksmith Training Courses
- Details on the UKs first Locksmith Apprenticeship
- Interviews with current MLA Locksmiths
- Locksmith Training And Qualification Advice