If you’re a locksmith already, or are in the process of learning the trade of locksmithing and you want to take advantage of the significant number of benefits that MLA membership offers then you should really think about joining the main locksmiths organisation in the UK.
Why should you join the Master Locksmiths Association?
As well as the significant promotion that is on offer to Approved Company members through the website and our MLA Handbook, which gets distributed to insurers, police, government departments, consumer organisations etc, there are various other benefits that all members can enjoy. These include:-
- Free copies of our members only journal “Keyways”
- Networking and training at regional events
- Discounts on MLA training
- Participation in regional and national contracts
- Feedback from technical committees on forthcoming legislation and access to technical information
- Financial benefits including
- significant savings on vehicles and discounted roadside assistance
- discounted and specialist insurance
- discounts from suppliers
- advantageous finance and leasing rates
- discounted credit card processing rates
- discounted website creation
- access to specialist Trading Standards information to name but a few.